Skip to main content

New Partners for 2014


I am super excited to announce the awesome companies that I will be racing for this season! 
I can already tell that this is going to be a year filled with great fun and fantastic teammates



I am a Coeur girl!!!

As soon as I heard about this new triathlon clothing brand last fall, I knew I wanted to wear their stuff! I mean, hello! Besides the fact that their gear looks amazing, I am in love with French. And by that I don't mean French fries, French kissing, and French braids. I grew up an hour away from France (in Germany) , spent every summer camping all over France, was in love with various French boys, and have a minor in French. This means I can actually hopefully pronounce their brand name correctly! 

So as soon as they said: Apply here to be on our team - I did! And I made it onto their Elite Team! I am stoked! Not only because their tri kits, swim suits, run outfits, and cycling gear rocks but also because I believe in their mission and have come to admire and look up to all of the girls behind Coeur. They have exactly what their brand stands for: Heart and Courage. I can't wait to meet them and all of my teammates! 

You should definitely check them out here, here, and here. I know that we will see great things from them in the future and you won't want to miss out! 



I have enjoyed representing triathlon stores for many years now and I feel like it just keeps getting better and better with each new partnership! This year I get to be a part of the T3 Triathlon Team and I couldn't be more thrilled! 

I love the people I get to work, hang out, train, chat, and have a good time with! The team is a bunch of awesome girls most of which I have known and raced with for years. I have known Shaun, one of the owners, for more than a decade now and he rocks! His girlfriend, Amy, I just met during our trip to Utah and, let's just say I liked her so much I just wanted to hang out at the store all day every day! Since that wasn't really an option, I settled for taking a bunch of pictures: 

Amy at T3 Triathlon



It's rather small but has a ton of great gear and awesome sales! If you live in Utah County, I suggest you check out this little gem! They are still working on their website but I will let you know when that is in full swing... In the meantime, go by there in person! Or follow them here

I love that T3 Triathlon is a big part of Telos Residential Treatment Center. They involve the boys in daily triathlon training which has a very positive influence on the behavioral progress of these teenagers. I am very much looking forward to working out with these kids whenever I am in Utah and hopefully form some meaningful relationships. I have swum next to them a bunch and seen them race and they kick butt! 

T3, Amy, and Shaun also put on a whole bunch of races (triathlons, runs, trail races) in Utah County and I will definitely keep you updated on those because they are great! In case you can't tell already, I basically want to move back to Utah. Like, now. 3 weeks in the winter and 5 weeks in the summer just isn't enough to really take in all that it has to offer! I constantly feel like I am missing out over here although I really do love Flagstaff but I guess I am just not a huge fan of Phoenix and surroundings. It still seems big and scary... 

T3 is treating me very well and next weekend I get to head up to St. George and pick up a little surprise! I can NOT WAIT to take pictures and tell you what it is! But until I hold that thing in my hands, it seems too good to be true. Stay tuned!



Last but not least, I am also going to be on the Cobb Mobb Elite Team and couldn't be more excited! Yes, I know, that's a lot of excitement going on in this post and in (certain parts) of my life right now, but it's the truth and I wouldn't have applied for any of these teams if I didn't fully support each of these companies and their missions. I have ridden a few of their saddles and a lot of others and the Cobb saddles are the ones that work the best for me! If you haven't tried one out yet, you really should. You may think you are pretty comfortable, but who knows how much room for improvement there is? 


That's it for now. Time to get to bed and start this new week out right! Because if I want to represent these companies/friends well, I'd better stay on top of my training so I can proudly wear their colors come race day! 



Comments

erin said…
Super exciting indeed! Pumped to be Coeur teammates this year! Looking forward to following your season and getting to know all the ladies! :)
Amy said…
This is fantastic! The Coeur clothes are super cute. Congratulations!
Amanda said…
Awesome! I'm a Coeur gal too! And we are practically neighbors. I live in Prescott.

Popular posts from this blog

New PR at a High Cost

St. George Halfmarathon Report I have a feeling that this is going to be long . Even though I am going to tell you about the rest of the weekend in my next post. So. Sit back and enjoy, if you are interested. A few days before the race, I told Karl that I have two options : 1. Run the way I usually race. Conservative . Start out at a decent pace, log negative splits, finish feeling strong and in control. 2. Start out faster than usual, hang onto that pace for as long as possible, die a slow and painful death. Karl just laughed . He knew how unlikely it was that I would choose the second option. But, to be honest, the idea kinda grew on me. It was a running event, after all. No pressure. Simply a way of testing where my fitness is at. On my way to St. George, I called Coach M . She told me I was going to choose the second option. Oh, how I love to have coaches! No need to try to figure things out in my own little head. I just ask and do as I am told. There was ju

Swimming in Germany - Lakes Galore

Baggersee Weingarten Let's see.... I've been in Germany now for 4 weeks and have had the privilege to swim in 5 different lakes. Let me count how many times I have swum in a lake in Arizona since moving there 2 years ago... That would be 1 time in Lake Mary during the MountainMan. And I am not planning on swimming in it again until this year's MountainMan. As you might have already guessed:  I am in heaven !  Baggersee Weingarten So are the kids. Appropriately dressed in German swim wear.  That's my mom next to me in the picture above. You see where I get it... Growing up we would either go on a hike or bike ride every weekend and take a dip in various lakes along the way. Good memories!  My niece Lynn at Bad Waldsee This lake was especially fun. It was basically at the center of a beautiful old little town. I saw people walk out their front door and go for a little swim. No motorized anything allowed as on most lakes here. Platf

When the wheels come off...

(some of) NAU Masters I know I have been racing pretty well lately. I also know that I have plenty of workouts where I don't even come close to nailing it. Some days I feel like crap the minute I leave the house and would rather go back home than keep running or biking. Monday was one of those days... I took the week after Boise pretty easy . Lots of fun workouts, very little structure. I absolutely love having a coach and a plan but I am also a big fan of just going out and doing whatever I feel like. The next week was still pretty low-key . Partly because Karl was out of town, partly because I was still enjoying a nice little mid-season break. Then I had a couple of good training days and was ready to get back at it. Or so I thought. Monday actually started out better than anticipated. I was excited to be back with the NAU Masters and we even had 2 famous visitors: Leanda Cave , triathlon world champion. Thorsten Abel , Leanda's husband and successful German pro triat