Skip to main content

New Bike Day & Coeur Love




So excited about my new Fuji Norcom Straight!!! 
Bike love to the max! 

HUGE THANKS to T3 Triathlon for this beauty aka The Boyfriend! 




Funny and true story: The other day Max (8) had a friend over who apparently always comes over when I happen to not be home. So he asks Max: "Why is your mom always gone? Does she have a boyfriend?" Haha. The Husband overheard the conversation and had to laugh pretty hard. He then said: "Yep. She has a boyfriend. He is black and handsome and has two wheels." And since Karl is the one taking care of any issues The Boyfriend has, they know each other pretty well... As a matter of fact, Karl is the one that put the bike together in the first place! Thanks to him and Shaun at T3 Triathlon for taking time to do that for me! 




New bike day = the best day! 




And because I wasn't already spoiled enough with a new bike: 
My new Coeur Team Kit has arrived! 
I have so much love and adoration for this company and all that it stands for. 
Absolutely thrilled to be a part of their team again and feel the Coeur love on and off the race course. 
To check out more of their amazing triathlon kits, running and cycling gear, go here. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New PR at a High Cost

St. George Halfmarathon Report I have a feeling that this is going to be long . Even though I am going to tell you about the rest of the weekend in my next post. So. Sit back and enjoy, if you are interested. A few days before the race, I told Karl that I have two options : 1. Run the way I usually race. Conservative . Start out at a decent pace, log negative splits, finish feeling strong and in control. 2. Start out faster than usual, hang onto that pace for as long as possible, die a slow and painful death. Karl just laughed . He knew how unlikely it was that I would choose the second option. But, to be honest, the idea kinda grew on me. It was a running event, after all. No pressure. Simply a way of testing where my fitness is at. On my way to St. George, I called Coach M . She told me I was going to choose the second option. Oh, how I love to have coaches! No need to try to figure things out in my own little head. I just ask and do as I am told. There was ju...

I am so lucky

I feel the need to write. My thoughts are all jumbled. Can I make sense of them on paper? Writin g gives me perspective and makes it easier to let go. Last weekend I was very frustrated, mad, self-centered, unhappy , wallowing in self-pity. This weekend I was more balanced, a little more patient, trying to be less selfish, happy . How did it happen? I have had to deal with myself for almost 30 years now and, luckily, have figured out a few things on the way. Like how to feel at peace with myself , my family , my life . It shouldn't be complicated to be happy in my circumstances. I realize that. But sometimes it still is. Sometimes being a mom and wife doesn't come easy to me. Sometimes I think everyone would be better off if I wasn't a mom and wife. Sometimes I wish it was easier to just take off and do nothing but swimbikeruneatsleep for a week or two. It's not helping that my German teammates are doing just that. Right now. On a beautiful island. In the warm...

Oceanside 70.3 Race Report

(Grab a chair and get comfy, cause this might be kinda long.)  Left Thursday morning with my questionable travel companion , Nate, who turned out to be awesome. Who wouldn't want to go on a road trip with a nice guy who is a Coach, about to turn Pro, happens to have worked as a bike mechanic, and likes things low-key before a race? Score !  I was super excited to see my friend, Carlee , as soon as we got to the hotel. She provided plenty of entertainment! Both nights I went to sleep with a smile on my face and had to force myself not to look at her or I would bust up laughing (again) for no apparent reason. She is that cool and funny !  I was super duper excited to see the ocean ! I had not been in a few years and it was my first visit to Oceanside. I had been envisioning myself in a beautiful beach town bathing in warmth and sunshine all winter long. This was going to be the reward for many treadmill runs, trainer rides, and bricks in freezing temperat...