Skip to main content

PowerTri



I really enjoyed racing for the SLRC over the last few years
and they have been incredibly nice to me,
but it was time for a change.

I am super excited to announce
that I will now be racing for

PowerTri

PowerTri is a triathlon store in Lehi
where you can get everything
you could possibly need for your triathlon racing and training.
For more info, go here.


I get to be on a team with 5 other amazing triathletes.
I love to be on a team.
We still all do our own thing, but it is nice to know
that you are not alone out there.

4 of us are racing together this weekend
in the Kida Relay.
I am really looking forward to it.
24 hours of biking, running, eating,
chatting, hanging out, and smashing yourself.
Sounds like my kind of fun.

Good luck to all my friends racing in the
Woman of Steel Triathlon
and the
Timpanogos Trail Marathon.
Have fun and enjoy the pain!

Comments

JessWilson said…
Love that we can follow your triathlon adventures here! I was going to ask you in person, but then thought maybe you could post here, about your nutrition. Just your general day to day intake (example of what a days meals/snacks consist of) and then also what you eat for pre/post race. I've been reading up on the best way to fuel my body to get the most efficiency but would like to get tips from the pros. :) Hope you have a great race this weekend and will look forward to reading your race report!
Leslie said…
Yay Sarah! Your new blog looks great! So excited for KIDA, should be tons of fun!
Jamie Pearson said…
man look at those legs!

Popular posts from this blog

New PR at a High Cost

St. George Halfmarathon Report I have a feeling that this is going to be long . Even though I am going to tell you about the rest of the weekend in my next post. So. Sit back and enjoy, if you are interested. A few days before the race, I told Karl that I have two options : 1. Run the way I usually race. Conservative . Start out at a decent pace, log negative splits, finish feeling strong and in control. 2. Start out faster than usual, hang onto that pace for as long as possible, die a slow and painful death. Karl just laughed . He knew how unlikely it was that I would choose the second option. But, to be honest, the idea kinda grew on me. It was a running event, after all. No pressure. Simply a way of testing where my fitness is at. On my way to St. George, I called Coach M . She told me I was going to choose the second option. Oh, how I love to have coaches! No need to try to figure things out in my own little head. I just ask and do as I am told. There was ju...

I am so lucky

I feel the need to write. My thoughts are all jumbled. Can I make sense of them on paper? Writin g gives me perspective and makes it easier to let go. Last weekend I was very frustrated, mad, self-centered, unhappy , wallowing in self-pity. This weekend I was more balanced, a little more patient, trying to be less selfish, happy . How did it happen? I have had to deal with myself for almost 30 years now and, luckily, have figured out a few things on the way. Like how to feel at peace with myself , my family , my life . It shouldn't be complicated to be happy in my circumstances. I realize that. But sometimes it still is. Sometimes being a mom and wife doesn't come easy to me. Sometimes I think everyone would be better off if I wasn't a mom and wife. Sometimes I wish it was easier to just take off and do nothing but swimbikeruneatsleep for a week or two. It's not helping that my German teammates are doing just that. Right now. On a beautiful island. In the warm...

Oceanside 70.3 Race Report

(Grab a chair and get comfy, cause this might be kinda long.)  Left Thursday morning with my questionable travel companion , Nate, who turned out to be awesome. Who wouldn't want to go on a road trip with a nice guy who is a Coach, about to turn Pro, happens to have worked as a bike mechanic, and likes things low-key before a race? Score !  I was super excited to see my friend, Carlee , as soon as we got to the hotel. She provided plenty of entertainment! Both nights I went to sleep with a smile on my face and had to force myself not to look at her or I would bust up laughing (again) for no apparent reason. She is that cool and funny !  I was super duper excited to see the ocean ! I had not been in a few years and it was my first visit to Oceanside. I had been envisioning myself in a beautiful beach town bathing in warmth and sunshine all winter long. This was going to be the reward for many treadmill runs, trainer rides, and bricks in freezing temperat...